How many calories are in a beef patty? The average beef patty contains around 200 calories. However, this can vary depending on the size and type of patty. For example, a leaner beef patty will have fewer calories than a fatty beef patty. The calorie content of a beef patty also depends on how it is cooked. A grilled beef patty will have fewer calories than a fried beef patty.
Calories in Beef
Every 100 grams of beef contains 126 calories, and it is worth noting that the calories in beef vary according to its quantity, the method of cooking it, in addition to the cutting area of it; The calories in the loin area differ from the shoulder area, for example.
The following points show how many calories are in 100 grams of different types of beef:
- Beef marinated in sauce and cooked contains 332 calories.
- Cooked beef bacon contains 251 calories.
- Cooked New Zealand beef contains 126 calories.
- Grilled beef contains 133 calories.
- Grilled lean top loin beef contains 212 calories.
Calories in some common beef dishes
The number of calories varies in different dishes that contain beef, and in what follows are some meals that contain beef, and the number of calories in each of them:
- Homemade burger patty, consisting of beef, cheese, mayonnaise, fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes contains 438 calories.
- Almost every 300 grams of Filipino beef steak cooked with onion , garlic and soy sauce contains 756 calories.
- This white bean with beef and tomato sauce recipe contains 240 calories.
How do i burn calories consuming beef
Exercising helps to burn the calories consumed from foods, and in the following are some sports activities that help burn the calories gained by the body when eating 30 grams of uncooked, low-fat beef, which contains 54 calories.
- 25 minutes of walking.
- 7 minutes of jogging or cycling.
- 10 minutes of swimming.
Beef nutrient content
Beef contains many nutrients that are beneficial to health, including the following:
- Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B6.
Health Benefits of Beef
Eating beef helps improve health in several ways, the most important of which are the following:
- Maintaining the building and growth of muscle mass; it contains all essential amino acids.
- Improving functional performance, especially for athletes; to contain the amino acid beta-alanine, which in turn helps produce carnosine important for muscle functions.
- Reducing the risk of anemia, headaches, and general weakness; because it contains a large amount of iron.