Calories in fried cauliflower
1 fried cauliflower flower, weighing approximately 25 grams, contains 54.5 calories, while 1 cup of fried cauliflower pieces contains 185 calories; It is worth noting that fried cauliflower is one of the foods rich in calories that it is recommended to limit its intake.
Calories in different types of cauliflower
The caloric content of fresh and cooked cauliflower in several different ways:
- 1 cup of uncooked chopped cauliflower contains 26.8 calories, while 1 cauliflower contains only 3.25 calories.
- 1 cup of cauliflower cooked in vegetable oil contains 83.2 calories, and 1 cauliflower contains 6.76 calories.
- 1 piece of cauliflower cooked with butter, or margarine, contains 5.98 calories, while 1 cup of it contains 73.6 calories.
The content of all previous methods of cooking cauliflower is lower in calories than fried cauliflower, in addition to being considered more healthy; So it is advised to follow it instead of frying.
Tips for reducing calories in fried cauliflower
The following shows some tips that can be followed to reduce the amount of calories in fried cauliflower:
- It is recommended to use an air fryer for frying cauliflower; Instead of deep frying in oil.
- Cauliflower can be brushed with a little oil and roasted in the oven, or cooked in a pot with a little oil.
How to burn calories consumed from fried cauliflower
The number of calories that the body burns when exercising varies according to body weight and the nature of the sporting activity. The following table shows the time that must be spent in some types of exercise to burn the calories consumed when eating 1 fried cauliflower flower, which contains approximately 54.5 calories. Depending on the different categories of body weight:
Tips to lose Body Weight:
- Medium jogging
- Bike riding
- Aerobic exercise
Calories in cauliflower
Each flower of fresh cauliflower contains 3.25 calories, as the number of calories consumed from cauliflower varies according to the amount eaten and the cooking method used.
The following points show how many calories are in different types and sizes of cauliflower:
- One fresh flower of cauliflower contains 3.25 calories.
- One small head of cauliflower contains 66.2 calories.
- One medium head of cauliflower contains 147 calories.
- One large head of cauliflower contains 210 calories.
- One flower of sauerkraut contains 5.2 calories.
- One cauliflower floret fried in vegetable oil contains 6.76 calories.
- One cauliflower floret fried with butter or ghee contains 5.85 calories.
- One cup of fresh, chopped broccoli contains 27 calories.
Calories in some common dishes that contain cauliflower
Here are some healthy and delicious recipes that contain cauliflower, and the number of calories in each:
- A tray of cauliflower and garlic for one person, consisting of half a small head of fresh cauliflower, with 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of parsley, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, contains 162.5 calories.
- One cup of cauliflower pickle, made from cauliflower with vinegar, water, sugar, and salt, contains 50 calories.
How do i burn calories consuming cauliflower
Exercising helps to burn the calories consumed from eating different foods, and here are some sports activities that help burn the calories gained from eating one cup of fresh and chopped cauliflower, which contains 27 calories:
- 3 minutes of jogging.
- 4 minutes of cycling.
- 7 minutes of walking.
Cauliflower nutrient content
Cauliflower contains many nutrients that are beneficial and important to human health, and the most prominent of these elements are mentioned below:
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin K.
- Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B5.
- Dietary fiber.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
Cauliflower contains many beneficial nutrients, which provide the body with many health benefits, and here comes an explanation of the most prominent of these benefits:
- It contributes to maintaining the health of the digestive system and reducing the risk of many chronic diseases, including cardiovascular diseases. for containing dietary fiber.
- It contributes to reducing inflammation and reducing the risk of many chronic diseases. for containing antioxidants.
- Contributes to weight loss; for containing dietary fiber.
- Contributes to improving memory and learning; for containing choline.
- Contributes to the protection and preservation of bones; for containing vitamin K.