Remove Pimples on Nose
Pimples on nose are usually one of the most widespread nightmares in terms of the appearance of the skin. Surely at some point you have been the victim of a pimple that appears at the worst moment. When the date of a very important event for you approaches, a visitor appears in your face and most often it is in the nose. But don’t worry, you can easily remedy it. Here we explain in T zone (forehead, nose and chin) .
Before you start, you must remember that, no matter how much you want it, you should never touch your pimples. You will be in danger of infecting the pimple and leaving a mark, so here we will teach you how to treat them.
The first Step? Cleaning!
As you well know, prevention is better than cure. Therefore, to avoid blackheads on the nose, it is best to follow a constant facial cleansing routine. In the case of the fight against blackheads, you can use the Pure Active Charcoal 3-in-1 Gel , perfect for eliminating blackheads and reducing the appearance of pores.
In addition, it can also be used as an exfoliant and a mask so that, with a single product, you can treat your skin at any time. One exfoliation a week will help you eliminate dead cells and keep the skin free of impurities.
Get rid of blackheads quickly
The fastest way to say goodbye to points on the nose is with the Pure Active Carbon Anti Blackhead Strips . Its use is very easy, you just have to apply it on the wet nose. Then, wait 10/15 minutes for the strip to dry and hit the jerk!
The most satisfying? You will be able to see how all the dirt has been trapped in the strip and your nose is completely free of blackheads. That easy!
Take care of the T zone
Pimples do not only appear on the nose. The T zone (forehead, nose and chin) is usually where more fat accumulates and, therefore, where more dirt can accumulate. To treat this area, the ideal is to use the Pure Active Carbon Peel-Off Anti Blackhead Mask . Apply it to that area and wait 20-30 minutes for it to dry. Then gently peel it from bottom to top. The result will surprise you!
In addition, it is the one that has caused the most furor on Instagram so do not forget to take a selfie and share your #MaskMoment .
Now that you know our tricks to treat pimples on nose, it will be much easier for you to get rid of them. Tell us what has been the worst moment in which you have gotten a pimple!
Remove Pimples from the Forehead
Pimples, that annoying and common problem. The forehead, a fundamental part of the well-known ‘T-zone'(forehead, nose and chin), is one of the most common areas. One day you look in the mirror and… pimple in sight all over your forehead. Just when you had an important meeting or celebration!
Next, you will discover the most common causes that lead to the appearance of pimples, as well as a series of tips on how to remove pimples from the forehead or prevent their appearance. This upset has a solution!
Why do pimples appear on Forehead?
the granites They appear in any part of the body , but the forehead is one of those places where they have the greatest visibility and that bother us the most.
The reason why they appear is the obstruction of the sebaceous glands that we have under the skin. These glands are responsible for generating the necessary sebum for the dermis, essential for the skin to be nourished and healthy. But when there is an excessive production of fat, there are dead cells or bacteria, the pores can become clogged, becoming inflamed. The next step, you know, those pimples that nobody likes to show off.
In addition, there are a number of factors that contribute to this problem:
- Hormonal factors . Especially in adolescence, when hormonal changes drastically affect our body.
- bad habits A bad diet, not getting enough rest and, of course, the happy tobacco.
- Some products . Some medications have the appearance of pimples as a side effect. If you must take them, this inconvenience will be inevitable. But there are also other products that may harm you without your knowing it, such as certain cosmetics whose formulation is not of the best quality.
- hygiene . The lack of cleanliness in the face, as well as in the hair, can favor the appearance of pimples on the forehead.
- stress . Accumulated tension manifests itself in the body in different ways. One of the most common will be pimples and blackheads.
How to remove pimples from the Forehead effectively
You have already seen that the problem of pimples is much more common than you thought. Do you feel a little more relieved? Well, get ready to learn how to remove pimples from the forehead with two practical products . The solution is closer than you imagine.
The key is cleansing and exfoliation , which is why we want to introduce you to Pure Active range:
Cleansing Gel and Facial Scrub with Charcoal 3 in 1
It is a gel that can be used as a cleanser, scrub, and mask to remove impurities, reduce blackheads, and mattify the face . Its formula includes charcoal and salicylic acid to reveal visibly unclogged pores. It is especially indicated for acne-prone oily skin.
Cleansing Gel with White Clay 3 in 1
If you still have doubts about how to remove pimples from the forehead, try the properties of salicylic acid, eucalyptus and zinc that you will find in this product. Combination skin with imperfections can use it in three different ways: as a cleanser, as an exfoliator and as a mask. Its effect is very long-lasting and it is also recommended against maskné .
Other tips to avoid pimples on Forehead
Congratulations, you are already learning to keep those pimples at bay. Well, keep reading, with these recommendations, that problem will be over:
- Prevent your hair from falling over the face . Often, the pimples on this part of the face can appear due to oil and dandruff from the hair. Above all, in hot times, since your skin sweats more and it is possible that the hair prevents it from having enough oxygenation.
- Food is very important . Follow a diet rich in fruit and vegetables, try to eat fish, since it has a lot of Omega 3, as well as foods rich in vitamin C, such as oranges, lemons and kiwis.
- Don’t touch the pimples . You must remember that you do not have to press the pimples with your nails, but that they follow their course until they are eliminated, because if you do, you may cause an infection around it.
- Clean your face well before going to bed . Don’t even think about going to bed with makeup on your face. Your face should be unobstructed to promote skin perspiration.
- Avoid tight clothing around your forehead . Caps, hats, and bandanas can be very aesthetically appealing. But ask yourself if it is not better that your forehead is clear.
- Wash immediately after exercising . Perspiration also favors the appearance of pimples. Also take the precaution of washing your hands frequently. Without realizing it, we all have a habit of constantly touching our faces.
- Take care of the sun Another essential advice, not only for pimples, but to avoid problems derived from exposure to ultraviolet rays.
Now that you know how to remove pimples from the forehead, do not hesitate to use Pure Active and put into practice all the tips that we have explained to you. Your skin will look healthier than ever!
Remove Pimples on Chin
If you have oily or acne-prone skin, not only can you have problems with pimples on your forehead and cheeks, but it is also possible that acne appears on your chin, since it is a part of the “T-zone”(forehead, nose and chin) . “quite fat”.
And also, did you know that the chin is related to the ovaries and hormonal changes? They are usually annoying pimples that can appear at any time, and what is more infuriating: when you least expect it!
But do not worry if you do not know how to remove pimples on the chin. Keep reading and we’ll explain how to get a much softer and more delicate complexion.
Why do pimples appear on chin?
One of the explanations is that it is one of the areas of the face in which a large number of pores are concentrated , so it is easier for them to become clogged, giving way to unsightly pimples.
During adolescence it is normal to have acne due to hormones. But not only at this age can the pimples occur, there are some cases in which they persist or appear during older ages.
Depending on the place where they are born, the grains may be telling you something about the body , so if they appear frequently in the same area, we must pay attention to understand what they are communicating to us.
Menstruation, the main reason
The pimples located only in this area indicate something as simple as that you are ovulating or, if they are very persistent, some hormonal alteration that you should consult with your gynecologist.
There is a curious fact and it is that each month there may be a greater concentration of pimples on one of the two sides of your chin. Do you know what it is? Well, they correspond to the ovary that releases the egg that month. Now you will know which of your two ovaries is at full capacity!
There are other reasons you should pay attention to:
- A diet rich in fats and processed foods.
- Pollution or spaces where dust and dirt abound are not good for your skin either, as they contribute to clogging the pores.
- A situation in which suffering from stress and anxiety is positive has not yet been discovered. And yes, when you get pimples on your chin, this idea is confirmed.
How to get rid of pimples on Chin
We are going to see how to eliminate pimples on the chin effectively and alternating cosmetic treatments with good daily habits.
First: cleanliness is essential
- First of all, you should consider that daily skin cleansing is essential. To do this, there is nothing better than trying Pure Active Sensitive , an ideal facial cleanser for the most sensitive skin, which eliminates impurities. Use it twice a day, in the morning and at night, and you will notice a soft, smooth complexion with a much sweeter appearance.
- Next, it is recommended to use a refreshing facial toner on the face to achieve toned skin and free of the rest of the impurities that may have remained from the previous wash.
- Use a face cream according to your skin type. If you are prone to acne, you probably have oily skin. Remember that, on our website, you can find a multitude of products for oily skin. Take a look and choose the one that best suits your needs .
- It is also highly recommended to use a good face mask. Choose one that suits your problem. For example, the Black Tissue Mask Pure Charcoal mask , with black algae extract and hyaluronic acid, is recommended for skin with large pores.
Second: Follow a balanced diet
Your diet should be healthy and balanced, rich in fruits, legumes and vegetables. Similarly, products rich in Omega 3 are highly recommended, as they have anti-inflammatory properties and regulate hormonal production. Oily fish is very rich in this component, as well as flax or chia seeds.
Don’t forget to include products with beta-carotene (such as carrots, pumpkin or peaches) in your shopping cart . They contain many antioxidant elements, in addition to the powerful vitamin A necessary to restore and improve the appearance of the skin.
Also, remember that vitamin C is also highly recommended due to its immunoregulatory role and its antioxidant properties that are essential for the well-being of your skin.
To make a summary, if you are wondering how to eliminate pimples on the chin, you just have to follow these tips:
- Try not to pop the pimples with your fingers , as you can cause wounds on your skin that can even leave marks or scars.
- Avoid fatty, spicy, or processed foods . Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
- Hydrate yourself . Drinking a lot of water will help you eliminate toxins, which will reduce pimples.
- Do not use oily makeup and always moisturize your skin before applying makeup.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate your skin at least once a week to remove dirt and get rid of dead cells.
- Beware of accessories . If, for example, you practice sports in which the helmet or straps are rubbing against your chin area, consider whether these elements may be harming the health of your skin.
Now that you know how to remove pimples on the chin, what are you waiting for to put our tips into practice?